Saturday, September 15, 2012
Ufone Social Offer: Use Unlimited Facebook(FB) and Twitter:
After announcing free Twitter browsing with Ufone,the company has announced a unique offer called “SocialLife” to enable its prepaid customer's can enjoy unlimited browsing of Facebook and Twitter at a fixed daily charge of Rs: 4 (including taxes).
Please note that you must use your native browser (other than Opera Mini) to get free browsing. Standard charges will apply if you use Opera Mini as browser.
Also to mention that any website,other than Facebook and Twitter,will be charged as per usual tariff.
How to Activate:
- Dial *4242# from your Ufone number and get cracking.
Terms & Conditions:
- Bucket will be valid on all prepaid packages.
- Customer's will be able to unsubscribe by dialing *5242#.
- Customer's subscribed to time based data packages will not be able to subscribe to Social life Package.
- Customer's subscribed to volume based data packages will be able to subscribe to Social Life Bucket and vice versa. However, the priority in this case will be Volume Based Data Packages.
- Incase customer browses some other website, they will be charged as per their data plan.
- Customer's will be subscribed as soon as request is received.
- All charges are inclusive of Taxes.
- This is a limited time offer.
- Customer's will not be able to browse Twitter or Facebook without data charges on Opera Mini Browser's.
- Customer's using time based APN ufone.hispeed would be able to subscribe to social life package but they will not be able to enjoy free browsing of facebook/twitter.
- Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – PTA.
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies.
- Terms and conditions apply.